Do you love stir-fried foods? I love stir-fried foods. You basically have to chuck in whatever ingredients you have in mind and stir them until they are cooked.
Now, if you’re on the hCG diet, you know that you need to follow a very strict diet protocol wherein you’re only allowed to consume 500 calories on phase 2. I know that isn’t a lot but phase 2 is really the most challenging part of the hCG diet journey.
To make sure that you do not drop out from the diet program, you need to diversify the foods that you eat. Normally, people would think that you have to sacrifice taste in order to succeed in whatever diet plan you follow. But that is not true!
In fact, if you just follow the right recipes, you are going to be fine even when you’re on the hCG diet.
In this article, I will share with you a very nice and easy to do stir-fry recipe that makes both the Chicken and Broccoli the stars of the dish.
The hCG Diet Garlic Broccoli Chicken Stir Fry was created by a fellow hCG dieter. She wants to eat Broccoli but we know eating just broccoli is boring and monotonous, right? So, why not add a protein component to it and make it a solid dish? Thus, the hCG Diet Garlic Broccoli Chicken Stir Fry recipe was born.
So, if you want to try this recipe out, here are the ingredients that you will need:
- 3.5 oz Chicken Breast (or you can safely use chicken tenders if you want)
- 10 cloves Garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1.5 cups fresh Broccoli
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 1 Tablespoon Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- Steam the broccoli for 2 minutes to slightly pre-cook it. You can use a dedicated steamer. If you do not have a dedicated steamer, you can put water in a pot and then put a strainer on it. This will act as a makeshift strainer and it can also steam your broccoli effectively).
- Get a frying pan and make sure that it is hot. Set it on Medium heat and add the water.
- Next, stir fry the chicken until it is half-cooked and then add the all of the garlic in. Cook until the chicken is well done.
- After the chicken is cooked, you can then add the Broccoli and the Bragg’s Liquid aminos. Make sure to stir everything to make sure that the broccoli and the chicken are well coated and well incorporated. Serve and Enjoy!
The hCG Diet Garlic Broccoli Chicken Stir Fry takes no more than 10 minutes to cook the entire dish.
This dish is perfect for phase 2 of the diet. If you want to eat this dish on phase 3, you may add more chicken and broccoli into the mix. Also, for every additional 1.5 oz of chicken, add 2 tablespoons of water.